Completed highway, urban, riverbank and river testing of TS using:
- GI.1sentinel prototypes with the alpha sentinel stack firmware.
- AmI Brick based Sentinel Spike Simulators with the alpha embedded sentinel spike stack and discriminators. This constitutes a simulator of the SPIKEprotoype.
- AmI Brick based Sentinel prototypes with the alpha embedded sentinel stack, tacML and discriminators.
- AIScom experimental framework stack with discriminators running on a Hewlett-Packard EliteBook 8730w mobile workstation. This constitutes an experimental testbed prior to the GI.1ia First Generation Logic Systems Information Architecture and an experimental testbed prior to the GI.1lsda First Generation Discriminator Architecture and Foundation.
- AIScom experimental framework stack with discriminators on the Internet running on a Linux host on Network Solutions hosting. This stack was used for AIScom analysis, semantic store, semantic query and dissemination testing and for the data acquisition and analysis of the actual experiment itself. This constitutes experimental testbeds prior to GI.1ia and GI.1lsda.
Testing included vehicle traffic, flocking and anti-flocking, human, wildlife, environmental, highway, urban, riverbank, boat, barge, shipping, above river, river surface, in river, on riverbed and in riverbed sensing and discrimination.
Testing was conducted in the Sacramento Natomas area of California. This provided for a central location in urban, suburban, airport, highway, tall architecture, riverbank and river environs.
As always, respects to the California Highway Patrol.
The exclusive intellectual property of Lakhvinder.